Giant Robot DinosaursDelivery term:The date of payment from buyers deliver within days
- Total supply:
- Delivery term:
The date of payment from buyers deliver within days
- Validity to:
- Last update:
- Browse the number:
- Zigong Hualong Science & Technology Co., Ltd By certification [File Integrity]
Bancang Industrial Park, High-tech Zone, Zigong City, Sichuan Province
- Website: http://www.fundinosaur.com/ http://zigonghualong.midashipping.com/
Customized or same as the picture
Steel skeleton, high density foam advanced silicone rubber
110/220V, AC, 50-800W
CE, ISO, BV, SGS,TUV
Amusement park, theme park and other indoor /outdoor
1. Design: Making construction drawing according to your requirements.
2. Skeleton: Frame is made up of stainless steel and then intalled brushless motors and wires. Each dinosaur’s mechanical frame will be continuously and operationally tested for a minimum of 24 hours before the modelling process begins.
3. Modelling: High density foam ensures the model realistic and highest quality. Professional carving masters have more than 10 years of experience. They create the perfect dinosaur body proportions according to scientific data.
4. Skin-Grafting: Advanced Silicone rubber will be used to graft skin to ensure the dinosaur waterproof and sunproof. Clear grains and realistic touching sense show you what the Triassic, Jurassic and Cretaceous periods really looked like!
5. Painting:Painting master can paint dinosaurs according to customer's requirement. Please provide any design.
6. Display: After finishing manufacturing, we will send you picture and video to check the products. Also you can check them by yourself. Each dinosaur will also be continuous operated testing one day before shipping.
7. Packing & Shipping: Bubble bags protect the dinosaurs from any damage from transit. PP film fix the bubble bags. Each dinosaur will be packed carefully and with particular protection the eyes and mouth.
8. On-site Installation: We also send engineers to customer's place to install dinosaurs.
Sign the contract
Production after the deposit is paid
Delivery after the balance is paid
The date of delivery:
Delivery within 40 days after receipt of advance payment
Values that can be widely Shared by employees.
No quality, no enterprise tomorrow.
Quality, enterprise future decisive battle field and eternal theme.
Promote quality activities and improve staff morale. High cost performance.
1. Price advantage
Factory direct sales, affordable price, product quality is guaranteed. If you are interested in our products, please let us know your requirements, we will give you the best price and help you solve your problems.
2. Value advantage
"Hualong" brand serves tens of thousands of customers, the products are all over the world, we believe that we can create value for you.
3. Advantage of delivery time
Our factory is staffed with hundreds of experienced production workers. We can guarantee the quality and quantity of production for you within the shortest time limit.
Zigong Hualong Science and Technology Co.,Ltd
1. How about the quality control system of our products?
We have a quality control system from the material & production process to the finished production. We've got CE, ISO& SGS certificates of our products.
2. How about the transportation?
We have world-wide logistic partners who could delivery our products to your country by sea or air.
3. How about the installation?
We will send our professional tech-team to help you installation. Also we will teach your staff how to maintain products.
4. How do you go to our factory?
Our factory is located in Zigong City, Sichuan Province, China. You can book flight to Chengdu International Airport which is 2 hours away from our factory. Then, we'd like to pick you up at the airport.
I believe everyone who knows dinosaurs will know diplodocus. Diplodocus was once the representative of the dinosaur species. In fact, diplodocus was discovered very early, as early as 1878.Diplodocus is a representative of the sauropod dinosaurs, which were famous for their extremely large bodies. Diplodocus is characterized by its large body, long neck, small head and whiplike tail. Diplodocus was one of the most successful dinosaurs of the late Jurassic period, ruling North America for more than 10 million years. We're going to start with the structural features of diplodocus, the extraordinary dinosaur.
Like most sauropod dinosaurs, diplodocus had a long neck, and its use was long debated because there was no evidence to support it. One theory suggests that diplodocus lived in a lake, using the buoyancy of water to support its heavy body and a long neck to allow its nose to breathe out of the water. This theory was very popular, but in the end, there was not enough evidence to support diplodocus living in water for a long time, so this theory could not be proved in the end. Later, fossil evidence suggested that diplodocus lived on land, and paleontologists turned to another theory. The theory is that diplodocus lived on land and had to feed on leaves that grew high up on top of trees. So they thought that the neck of the diplodocus would have been lifted several meters above the ground to allow it to reach the top of the tree and eat fresh leaves. This theory seemed to fit the facts, so it became a mainstream theory until advances in computer technology were formally applied to paleontology. Paleontologists used computed tomography (ct) to feed three-dimensional images of each diplodocus skeleton into high-speed computers. Through the stereoscopic model, paleontologists can know the movements of various parts of diplodocus. It turned out that the neck structure of diplodocus was absolutely impermissible to lift its head very high. The stereoscopic model suggests that if the neck of diplodocus was raised too high, its cervical spine would have fractured under too much pressure. So, the latest theory is that diplodocus had an average neck and body level, but slightly tilted upwards. The long neck is used to allow diplodocus to reach a wide range of plants without having to move its body as it lowered its head to feed on low plants. In addition, evidence suggests that large sauropods such as diplodocus and apatosaurus needed large amounts of food to sustain their energy, so they ate pebbles to aid digestion.